French Terry Sweat Pant
This product is rated 4.4 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 166 reviews.
- LJLucas J.Verified BuyerReviewingEveryday PantI recommend this productWeight 285-310lbsUsual Size 3XLONE BONE Size 3Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDope clothes and dif the
Dope clothes and dif the fit.
- KDKateri D.ReviewingEveryday PantI recommend this productWeight 315-345lbsONE BONE Size 2Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat pants! Just a tiny issue.
So I bought these for my boyfriend. He loves them, but I got a size slightly too big and here is why I'm giving a 4 star review. Because they are a bit big, he tugs a lot on the cord and unfortunately the eyelets ripped. If he tugs anymore on the cord, the eyelets will rip even more, unless I fix them somehow. Besides that tiny issue, the material is great and good quality, the cut is wonderful (bum no more!) and it actually slims down his legs which is great! I would suggest maybe just adding metallic eyelets for the cord holes to avoid tearing in the future.
- RMRyan M.ReviewingEveryday PantI recommend this productWeight 315-345lbsUsual Size 5XLONE BONE Size 6Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest pants ever!
As an OG one bone bro., these are great! They are versatile and look good if your at home Netflixin or at a wedding. Dress ‘‘em up or dress ‘‘em down! Pretty soft material will go with all your other one bone clothes!
- DWDarryl W.ReviewingEveryday PantI recommend this productWeight 395-440lbsUsual Size 6XLONE BONE Size 5Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI would order more shirts
I would order more shirts if the price was 15 to 20 dollars cheaper
- BBrettVerified BuyerReviewingEveryday PantI recommend this productWeight 285-310lbsUsual Size XXLONE BONE Size 2Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing
Shipped fast and fits great. Love the technical details like the higher waist on the back to eliminate the dreaded plumber look when bending over. Pockets are nice and the tapered leg feels great. Also these pants are super soft and just feel comfy.